- Position: Lifestyle Marketing Manager
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
The Alltech Marketing Team has an opening for a Lifestyle Marketing Manager that will work very closely with Sales, Nutrition and our shared services group. This role will support Alltech with marketing expertise, creating content, campaigns and tools needed to acquire new, and retain existing, customers.
- Develop and implement key marketing strategies and campaigns to further develop customer loyalty and value for multiple brands within our product portfolio.
- Actively participate in internal, field and customer meetings to better understand our customer base, the changing needs of the customer and the challenges our field staff encounter. Work with all parties to bring creative, viable and cost-effective solutions to improve product knowledge, accessibility of information and customer support.
- Work with the technical and sales teams to create a content strategy that effectively communicates our strengths as the leading specialty ingredient, feed and supplement provider in the industry.
- Serve as manager for the Lifestyle Marketing Coordinator role.
- Work with Alltech’s specialty ingredients pet and equine marketing team as they are interrelated with the Alltech Feed Division business functions.
- Keep the sales, nutrition and leadership teams abreast of new brand developments, new campaigns and tools.
- Work with the Alltech creative communications team (media, graphics, PR, events) on campaign planning and execution.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the industry sectors for the brands.
- Ensure marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines, keeping the content relevant and accurate.
- Communicate marketing plans and budgets, campaign results and project recommendations to the leadership team.
- Further develop and manage the lifestyle marketing team.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related discipline required (MBA preferred)
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Agriculture industry experience required (equine industry knowledge preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a superior attention to detail
- Proven organizational and management skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects and simultaneous deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization
- A team-focused attitude
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow.
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Contact Info
No phone calls please.