Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- Performs and reports routine assays including in-process, final, stability, and various anti-serum screening assays,
- Bringing to the attention of their supervisor any unanticipated or unusual results.
- Initiates changes in Event Tracking System (ETS) for SOPs and Event/Incident Reports.
- Perform qualification testing for all new in-house reference standards. As needed, will perform testing of new and improved products from MTS as required.
- Compiles and writes draft reports for reference standard qualification testing per the requirements of VMRA and the USDA.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Must have working knowledge of immunoassays, their principles of performance and demonstrate the ability to run or conduct all principle in-house assays consistently and independently.
- Must have current or previous work experience with general lateral flow testing
- Basic knowledge or experience with general ELISA technique is a plus.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication abilities, pay attention to detail,
- Must work well on a team in a goal-oriented environment.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of laboratory experience required.
- BS or BA in related scientific field preferred.
Physical Position Requirements
- Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent bending, walking and stopping within a laboratory and manufacturing environment.
- When needed, in order to meet business demands, this individual must invest extra time to expedite or complete assignments.
- Significant computer usage requirements.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.