Working for the leading pet care company in the world and one of the largest Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies presents you with opportunities that go far beyond the retail shelf. We challenge you to bring forward your strong analytical and communication skills to help us remain a market leader both on and off the retail shelf. Why? Because our customers deserve more than just the inventories of our leading brands. They deserve long-lasting, genuine relationships that we manage everyday with the utmost passion and integrity.
As a Customer Facing Supply Chain Specialist, you will become an integral part of customer relationship management. You will be responsible for analyzing and understanding the order management life cycle within the supply chain to improve efficiencies. You will tap into your analytical brain to provide supply chain analytics and strategic recommendations to make a lasting impact on your customer’s business with a focus on: in stock, operating efficiency, on-time, case fill, cost and waste reduction, and increased performance efforts that create value for both Nestle and the customer. Developing proactive recommendations and collaboration with customer teams and internal counterparts is essential to identifying mutually beneficial improvements in services and costs.
- Develop business solutions utilizing a variety of technological tools (SAP Reporting, Power Business Intelligence- Power BI).
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects, coordinating with multiple departments within NPPC.
- Partner with external customer counterparts on finding improvements within the supply chain model which are mutually beneficial to both NPPC & Customer.
- Provide recommendations to NPPC leadership on opportunities identified within the supply chain model.
- Mentor and train personnel in trend analysis, cost-effectiveness and customer engagement within customer facing.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of customer facing supply chain, order life-cycle management, or related experience.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.