Working for the leading pet care company in the world and one of the largest Consumer Packaged Goods companies presents you with opportunities that go far beyond the retail shelf. We challenge you to bring forward your strong analytical and communication skills to help us remain a market leader both on and off the retail shelf.
As a Sr. Specialist for Customer Facing Supply Chain (Analytics), you will become an integral part in leading the development and management of supply chain data streams and customer data. You will be responsible for collecting external customer data and building a platform that seamlessly integrates related internal data. You will tap into your analytical brain to provide supply chain analytics and strategic recommendations to make a lasting impact on our operations with a focus on: Inventory, Consumption, in stock, operating efficiency, on-time, case fill, cost and waste reduction, and increased performance efforts that create value for both Nestle and our customers. Developing proactive recommendations and collaboration with customer teams and internal counterparts is essential to identifying mutually beneficial improvements in service and cost.
- Implement data enhancements that improve performance tracking against KPIs, Customer Data, OTIF and other existing programs
- Prepare weekly consumption, inventory, in-stock trend reporting for Supply Chain and Sales leadership
- Analyze data to identify actionable, market level insights, and prepare this information for Supply Chain & Sales leadership
- Identify causal relationships between data points including, COF, Customer DOS, Inventory and Consumption to enhance decision making processes
- Implement and facilitate project plans for developing reporting tools that streamlines existing processes and maximize usability for end users and decision makers
- Build data solutions for CFSC, serving as a knowledge expert for Power BI, including a “plug and play” library of solutions for CFSC teams
- Ensure accuracy of customer data streams through advanced health checks and protocol implementation
- Identify and consolidate/eliminate duplicative reporting processes across regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics, or related field.
- 2+ years of supply chain, order life-cycle management, or related experience.
- 2+ years of Power BI development experience.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.