Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Chemist or Microbiologist – QC Project Management Specialist
- Project Management Specialist will be responsible for managing a portfolio of QC projects related to new product development, site to site method transfers, method validations, and material evaluations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and reporting project metrics to keep project stakeholders aware of the QC project status.
- The Specialist will also support:
- Laboratory investigations
- QC analyst training
- Improvement projects
- Special interdepartmental and regulatory requests
- The successful candidate should be familiar with electronic systems used within the QC laboratories, e.g., Trackwise, SAP, and Empower.
- Minitab and Microsoft Project/Gantt chart
- 5S and Six Sigma training is highly desired
- Prior project management experience with a proven record of success is preferred.
- This position requires an excellent working knowledge of chemical and microbiological techniques used in the pharmaceutical testing laboratory; experience related to testing sterile injectables and oral solid dose formulations is highly desirable.
- Prior experience training laboratory analysts and authoring test method validation protocols/reports are pluses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant science discipline with 6-10 years, or MS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt certification and/or PMP certification desired.
- Working across departments and with colleagues at globally located sites is required.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced cGMP environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, as well as strong technical and analytical problem-solving skills are critical. This position requires leadership/project management ability and a dedication to meeting timelines.
- Job duties involve occasional lifting (less than 35 lbs), reaching, and sitting while working at computer terminal.
- Candidate must not be Cephalosporin/Penicillin sensitive.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.