Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Human Medical Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for receiving and managing incoming technical support calls from Piccolo users experiencing issues with their Piccolo and/or rotors. Each call must be thoroughly documented within the QMS for each support. TS Specialist will also be responsible to communicate to New software updates and field actions to Piccolo customers.
- Handle incoming technical support calls from Abaxis Human Medical business customers
- Accurately document the details of each call in the Quality Management System
- Support customer correlations, protocols, and validation requests
- Support and document, in Quality Management System, customer evaluations and data analysis
- Responsible for understanding and answering questions surrounding JCAHO/CMS-CLIA/COLA regulations
- Responsible for documenting and supporting new Piccolo installations
- Responsible for documenting, in Quality Management System, and escalating performance issues to Quality department
- Communicate to customer base new software updates and field actions
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Piccolo End Users
- Lab Supervisors and Point of Care Coordinators
- Repair Center
- QA Team
- Sales and Marketing
- Distribution Partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Sciences, clinical chemistry laboratory technology preferred
- 1 year of experience working in a clinical or laboratory setting is a plus
- Background working in a medical technical support position is a plus
- Requires knowledge of medical laboratory products and instrumentation
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Documentation capabilities
- Effective Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.