This job is archived
Our people are our most important asset and – true to our culture – we believe investing in our talent is investing in our shared future. Our Organization Development (OD) team, housed within the Human Resources department, is charged with providing the leadership, expertise and resources to ensure our associates are perpetually growing and developing in their careers with us. Our OD team continuously discovers unique opportunities to train and engage associates in ways that are both innovative and efficient.
As a Lead Organization Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of instructor- led, virtual and eLearning content for all level of employees across Nestle Purina to support department and organization goals. This includes development, management, and facilitation of multiple development programs. You will be looked upon to stay ahead of industry best practices related to adult learning methodologies and all technology advancements that could be used to improve development and. In addition, you will be seen as the learning and training expert; leading consulting meetings and partnering with people leaders and HR to help determine the design, build and implementation of the best learning solutions for the needed performance outcome.
OD is a career of constant learning, where each new encounter raises unique opportunities. Our vibrant culture challenges us to Stand Taller and continually ask “What’s next?” or “What’s better?”
So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
Training Facilitation, Consulting and Project Management
- Lead the development and execution of learning programs including developing and administering needs assessments and course content development and management.
- Design instructor- led, virtual and eLearning courses to meet the needs of adult learners and facilitate development solutions and other training at different levels across the organization.
- Use diagnostic tools and techniques to provide one-on-one/team consulting to the organization’s leaders that analyze development opportunities and provide insight into appropriate development solutions.
- Responsible for Vendor Management; partnering with external vendors to identify, develop and implement solutions for the organization.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal facilitators all members of the OD department, HR and other key contacts.
Training Evaluation and Measurement
- Evaluate delivery of content for both internal courses and those delivered by external vendors as well as measure their adherence to the set course objectives and provide feedback/actions plans for improvement.
- Review measurement information and participation rates for courses and create action plans for improvement when necessary.
- Partner with OD Team on accurate LMS execution for courses including class set-up, registrations and other course needs.
- Maintain cost controls within the limits set by the program budget.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain internal marketing communication plans to support OD programs, including creative design of printed and digital collateral.
- Maintain and promote OD programs on internal social learning communities and established shared sites for communication, marketing and awareness to increase participation.
- Fully utilize data analytics to maximize learning opportunities for increase effectiveness of marketing, cross promotion opportunities and to provide access to learning at the point of need.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s Degree required. Degrees in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in facilitation across all levels of an organization required.
- 2+ years experience in facilitation of leadership programs across all levels of an organization required.
- Experience with instructional design required.
- Experience designing/developing in one or more eLearning software (e.g. Rise, Articulate, Adobe Connect, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, or comparable software) required.
- Training or Leadership certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ADDIE/Kirkpatrick model.
- Experience with a broad range of education media, tools and techniques (Chat Bots, Audience Participation devices/software, Cloud based training tools, etc.).
- Ability to manage workflow with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, corporate environment with multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home. The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Lead Specialist, Learning and Development Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=21000634