This job is archived
Plan, organize, and conduct testing on Zoetis-Lincoln products and materials in compliance with BQC and manufacturing standard operating procedures. Aid in coordination of EM, QO Media Preparation, Sterility and Central Services colleagues in daily responsibilities. Serve as and SME for MCL to aid in troubleshooting technical and process issues within the MCL team.
Plan, organize, and conduct testing on Zoetis-Lincoln products and materials in compliance with BQC and manufacturing standard operating procedures.
- Sample, Read, Review, and Approve Environmental Monitoring samples and records.
- Prepare, review and coordinate Media Preparation Activites for Quality Operations
- Aid in sample scheduling and material movement in the Sterility, Media Preparation, EM, and Central Services laboratories to support testing.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and quality groups to qualify new areas or complete corrective actions related to environmental monitoring and media preparation.
- Perform Sterility and Media Preparation validations as needed for new products and materials.
- Provide technical support for MODA for manufacturing and quality groups
- Supply Environmental Monitoring trending data for regulators during audits
- Manage efficiency and standard work projects through design and implementation, including SOP and test document creation and review.
- Coordinate with Virology, Immunology, and Microbiology laboratories to transfer new media preparations and prepare SOPs and Media Preperation records
- Assist with trouble shooting and problem solving for routine tests and processes
- Demonstrate leadership skills by using data, good judgment and experience
- Demonstrate leadership and participate in laboratory responsibilities and processes
- Communicate effectively between departments, shifts and employees
- Perform training as needed
- Serve as the site SME for the department for investigations, inspections and process reviews
- Present data to the LSQC to show trending and control for the Lincoln facility.
Education and Experience
- B.S. in Science or equivalent education/experience in appropriate scientific discipline.
- 2-4 years experience relevant laboratory experience.
- Ability to work safely with chemicals or biologicals as required by job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical Skills and Competencies
Aseptic technique and trafficking, Microbological sample collection, Microsoft Excel, Excellent Organization, Verbal and Written Communication
Environmental Monitoring, MODA, Working knowledge of data analysis / trending
Physical Position Requirements
- Manual dexterity using hands and fingers
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision work
- Occasional need to sit, reach with hands and arms
Ability to work flexible hours, work weekend and overtimeFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.