- Position: Regulatory Specialist
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Regulatory
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
As a Regulatory Specialist at Alltech, you will be responsible for providing knowledge on regulations throughout North America. You will maintain registration compliance for multiple facilities across the United States and Canada through product registrations and facility licensing. You will get to explore regulations on both a State and Federal level.Responsibilities
- Submit new product registrations, registration amendments and registration renewals throughout North America.
- Maintain facility licensing throughout North America
- Research and review regulations
- Develop registration plans
- Ensure continued post-market regulatory compliance
- Develop relationships with key regulatory officials, associations, groups and organizations.
- Organizing all relevant product development information and ensuring product formulations, ingredients, and labels are in compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in business or regulatory related fields.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, and prioritize work.
- Ability to problem solve and develop new procedures as needed.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Salary will be commensurate with past performance and experience.Contact Info
Please send resumes and cover letter [Register to View] style="font-size:11pt"> No phone calls please.