- Position: Global Trade Compliance Administrative Assistant
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Regulatory
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
The Regulatory Department is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant. In particular, the position will be part of the Global Trade Compliance team within the Regulatory Department. This area directly oversees Alltech’s Trade Compliance Matters worldwide.Responsibilities
- Support execution of Global Trade Compliance policy and program guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining databases and reports per Global Trade Compliance process.
- Support record keeping initiatives per Global Trade Compliance Policy.
- Perform various administrative tasks to support Global Compliance as well as other functions of the Regulatory Department.
- Attend various training programs to develop knowledge and expertise in applicable trade related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Bilingual/English and Spanish preferred
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, excellent verbal, written and oral communications
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Microsoft office skills
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
. Please email resume with salary requirements to [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="font-size:10.0pt"> . No phone calls please.