This position will coordinate the Stability Program ensuring compliance with USDA, EU, FDA and company standards
- Initiate stability protocols for product, including ABI and nutrionals, in compliance with USDA, EU, FDA and Zoetis quality standards
- Coordinate with production and scheduling department for the manufacturing of stability-specific serials
- Identify and enroll annual stability lots/serials
- Inform management of potential issues
- Perform LIMS activities including inspection plan maintenance, initiating stability studies, scheduling, sampling, label generation and result entry/verification, as needed.
- Review stability data, prepare reports and submit for data analysis
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
- Greater than 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Quality Operations.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of APHIS/USDA/FDA/EU regulatory requirements associated with product stability.
- Demonstrated ability to write and review technical documents with high attention to detail.
- High integrity and self-motivation.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and team/group interactive skills.
Physical Position Requirements
Position requires sitting, standing and walking with occasional overtime/weekend work.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.