- Oversee rodent control program, including auditing monitoring devices and completing documentation for pest reports
- Maintain pesticide inventories, storage facilities, usage records, and department-specific equipment
- Conduct routine inspections and audits of the facility and outside storage areas including food safety, warehouse, aged-inventory, and sacked ingredient audits
- Coordinate scheduling of waste, recycling, and incineration pick-up
- Serve as department resource for the development and coordination of Nestlé Purina sanitation practices for food safety audits
- Assist with general grounds maintenance including snow removal and facility waste pick-up
- All other duties as assigned
*Proficiency with MS Office suite including Power BI preferred
**Iowa Pesticide Applicators License preferred
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum) Education:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6+ months experience in pest control, animal care, food safety, or manufacturing related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Product Safety Specialist Primary Location: Clinton, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005071