- Quality expert supporting NPPC factories in specific area of expertise of food safety, HACCP, Pathogen Monitoring Program, Foreign Body Prevention, Integrated Pest Management, Good Manufacturing Practices, and sanitation
- Work cross-functionally with Division teams and factories
- Promote quality awareness across the company and lead change as part of project teams
- Contribute to competence development, including training and coaching, of quality professionals across the organization
- Author and update specific quality policies, procedures and standards
- Participate in quality factory audits and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Develop and build professional relationships with different functions of value chain based on trust and open communication
- Review, track and trend QA data and provide useful insight to team and factories
- Associate’s Degree in a related discipline with 2+ years of experience in food safety, food quality, military or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience with Power Bi reporting preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Quality Specialist (Food Safety) Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004904