KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primarily responsible for managing and organizing the health certificates and supporting documentation preparation process to ensure flawless execution of exporting Nestle Purina pet food and litter globally. Develop and nurture relationships with key external stakeholders at USDA/APHIS, Pet Food Institute and others to understand, and help interpret, current and future regulation, trade agreements and animal health status to allow an uninterrupted export of Nestle Purina products. Develop and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders within Product Supply, Ensuring Supply, Quality, Legal and Regulatory & Scientific Affairs to facilitate seamless APHIS inspections and documentation support. Familiarization with International product registration program and requirements.
• Manage and prepare health certificates and, supporting documentation for APHIS approval to ensure flawless execution of exporting Nestle Purina pet food and litter globally.
• Develop relationships with local, regional and HQ (NCIE) APHIS personnel engaged in approving export documentation to help facilitate trade and ensure uninterrupted global supply of Nestle Purina products.
• Creative and proactive view towards solving problems, interpreting regulation and requirements to ensure supply while maintaining compliance.
• Participate in the Import/Export StageGate process that reviews and approves International supply briefs
• Help represent NPPC to the Pet Food Institute’s International Trade Sub-Committee.
• Act as a backup for the registration of NPPC products in North America.
• Maintain electronic and paper regulatory files associated with global product export certificates, regulatory agency correspondence, etc.
• Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders in Product Supply, Ensuring Supply, Quality, Legal and Regulatory & Scientific Affairs to facilitate APHIS inspections at factories,
• Partner with NPPC zone regulatory counterparts regarding regulatory issues, potential regulation changes, etc.
• Manage and prepare import permit applications and special testing requirements for the export of NPPC products.
• Support Product Supply through input on capacity, formula changes and ingredients that could affect export markets.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support other functions within Regulatory Affairs, both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access)
- Education: B.S. min.
- Experience: (Years/Type): 5 + years international food or beverage export experience required.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Regulatory Specialist II Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004655