- Ensure Accident Rate and Workers’ Compensation Objectives are met.
- Develop Safety awareness programs, motivational and communication programs, which promote safety and assist in reducing accident and injury rate objectives.
- Coordinate investigations of injuries, near misses and property damage incidents. Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and proper records are maintained.
- Direct, evaluate, and ensure that Nestle required Safety audits are implemented and completed. Provide emergency preparedness for all other programs mandated by OSHA, EPA, and Nestle.
- Develop and update written standards in required areas to include but not limited to respiratory, confined space, Hazard communication, hearing conservation, and ergonomics.
- Provide training materials to all departments to ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Regulations and Nestle standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health or related field
- 5+ years of Safety and Loss Control experience in a manufacturing, industrial, warehouse, military or related environment including 1+ years of supervisory experience
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Safety Manager Primary Location: Mechanicsburg, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004738