This job is archived
- Develop, maintain, improve, and ensure compliance to the factory’s HACCP/Food Safety Plan
- Act as the local thermal process expert and program owner for the Factory
- Support factory and be key point of contact/representative during internal, third party, and regulatory audits/inspections
- Support factory in driving improvement of the factory’s food safety programs
- Maintain expertise in all FSMA, FDA, State, and ISO compliance requirements
- Support factory as Preventive Controls Qualified Individual for the Factory
- Support pest management contractor oversight as needed
- All other job duties as assigned.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent and 2+ years of Quality Assurance or Lab experience in a food manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related field
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
------ Job: HACCP Specialist (Sr Quality Specialist) Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004251