- Position: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Regulatory
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
The Regulatory Department is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant.Responsibilities
- Document processing as determined by department needs
- Responsible for maintaining department databases
- Follow up on outstanding requests via email and phone communication
- Create and produce routine correspondence, reports and business documents.
- Organize, maintain, and update office filing and record keeping
- Produce, photocopy, and/or assemble documents.
- Participate in intra- and interdepartmental projects and activities as assigned.
- Maintenance and development of internal website
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Bilingual/English and Spanish language required.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, excellent verbal, written and oral communications
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Microsoft office skills
Candidate must be vaccinated against COVID-19.More Info
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please email resume to [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="font-size:10.0pt"> . No phone calls please.