- Monitor and audit incoming materials, manufacturing parameters, procedures and finished product inspection.
- Coordinate in-process and finished product release.
- Inspect process control points.
- Perform sensory evaluations of ingredients and products.
- Assist with training and skill development of production personnel on various quality topics.
- Active involvement in various continuous improvement and TPM efforts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED and 1+ years of experience working in a quality, food manufacturing, lab or related environment OR a 2 + year degree in Food Science, Chemistry or a related field.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: QA Analyst I Primary Location: Allentown, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005573