- Complete assigned portions of internal control reviews, develop required supporting work papers and ensure:
- Comprehensive procedures are developed and executed to assess existing system of internal control.
- Findings of irregularities, discrepancies and deviations from prescribed procedures and practices are fully supported by the included evidence and documented information.
- Comments on findings and recommendations for corrective action are presented for each significant finding and are reported clearly and concisely.
- Determine the extent of compliance with Company policies and related subjects and the effectiveness or efficiency of such policies in the specific circumstances.
- Assist in the confirmation of the physical existence of Company assets, verification of accounting and other records and management reporting techniques, and reviews of the adequacy of the system of internal controls for both manual and automated systems.
- Identify opportunities for profit improvement, cost avoidance, and the more efficient utilization of Company resources consistent with established Blueprint for Success objectives.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related area of study
- Internship and/or 1+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
- Internal auditing
- Business administration and/or related field
Ability to travel, including international destinations, approximately/not limited to 60% of the time
Bilingual is a plus
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Advanced Staff Internal Auditor Primary Location: Arlington, VA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005248