- Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees
- Train with all departments with the specific purpose of learning how quality interacts with these functions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department trainings
- Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training & Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist
- Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science or other scientific disciplines
- 1 or more years of experience in a quality assurance or production role in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
Location: Edmond, OK
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Quality Assurance Management Development Assistant (Level 2) Primary Location: Edmond, OK US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005391