- Position: Quality Control Coordinator
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech is a global leader in the animal and health nutritional industry, focused on natural scientific solutions to today's biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Alltech is headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky and has a global team of more than 6,000 people around the world who share in the vision of sustaining and nourishing the world's plants, animals and people. Alltech delivers on this vision by improving plant, feed and food quality through nutrition and scientific innovation, particularly yeast-based technology. Our team is fully committed to helping plants and animals achieve their full potential while supporting producers in greater efficiency, profitability and sustainability.Responsibilities
- To perform all necessary and specified duties in accordance with procedures and specifications.
- Record and properly document floor audits.
- Ensure that Batch Cards are adjusted and up to date at all times.
- Keep accurate production document inventory.
- Gather information and put together root cause determination investigations.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to complete assigned tasks in timely manner.
- Requires good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting capabilities.
- The minimum level of education is a Bachelor of Science in Biology, Math, Chemistry, Animal Science, and/or other related degree.
- The minimum level of production experience on a Quality team is 1 year (3-5 years preferred).
- Must understand how to follow and adjust formulations based off active ingredient test values.
- Understanding HACCP, Good manufacturing techniques, PCQI, and Food Safety is a must.
- Must be able to work flexible hours between 6am-6pm and overtime as needed with occasional weekend work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, martial status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please submit resumes to: [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View]
No recruiters or phone calls please.