This job is archived
- Facilitate, coordinate, and lead QA operational support and improvements for the QA stream including but not limited to, problem solving, Quality Monitoring Schemes, project implementation, and standard creation and implementation.
- Oversee the factory’s sensory program. Be a sensory expert for the factory.
- Coordinate consumer complaint problem solving and corrective action as needed.
- Coordinate finished product specification maintenance and updates as necessary.
- Be a local point of contact/lead for factory trials and tests. Coordinate QA support for trials and tests as needed.
- Coordinate the factory’s net content program.
- Supervise QA Operations Specialists.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of QA experience in a manufacturing, production, military, or related environment
- 1+ year of supervisory experience in a manufacturing, production, military or related environment (preferred, not required)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
------ Job: QA Operations Facilitator (QA Supervisor) Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004252