- Promote an open environment for safety continuous improvement while holding a level of individual accountability
- Contributes to and participates in team effort by engaging in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE)
- Sample, test, and approve all ingredients meeting specifications
- Communicate with St. Louis TAG and Quality Assurance to arrange acceptable ingredient substitutions when normal formulation cannot be followed
- Maintain approved product formulas for batching and maintain all regulatory requirements
- Prepare and maintain a program encompassing Quality Monitoring Scheme to provide assurance of quality Products
- Communicate with production teams to ensure production equipment functions correctly and finished product meets package guarantees
- Determine physical and chemical properties of ingredients and finished product as directed by Q.A program.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ANY SHIFT INCLUDING NIGHTSMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION: Must have a high school diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of experience in a quality food, military or related environment..
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Quality Assurance Analyst Primary Location: Flagstaff, AZ US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004367