- Participate in all aspects of team-based internal control reviews of Nestlé information systems/technologies, applications, brand websites, security and data centers to ensure identified risk areas are properly controlled
- Assist the audit planning, reviews and assessment of business risk
- Utilize data analysis tools (i.e., ACL, IDEA, Microsoft Office) and techniques against master and transactional data files to deliver comprehensive exception reporting against Nestlé policies
- Present findings and recommendations in meetings with team members and clients
- Assist in Control Framework initiatives to review SAP role assignments to ensure approved segregation of duties cases are mitigated and allocation of highly sensitive roles are appropriate
- Gain knowledge, awareness and understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate program majoring in business, accounting, finance, internal audit, information systems, or related field of study
- Graduating between fall 2021 and spring 2022 from that graduate or undergraduate program
- Able to work 12 full-time consecutive weeks during summer of 2021
- Willing to travel up to 60%
- Prior internship experience
- Course work in internal audit
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Internal Audit Internship Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Campus Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection//jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20003204