- Position: North America Quality Manager
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Do you want to make an impact in feeding our planet by continuously ensuring the quality, safety and satisfaction of our customers and animal consumers? Are you someone that can manage a team while providing direction and guidance to help each individual grow and learn? Can you interact with management and other employees by providing oversight and ensuring compliance in all regulated areas and internal standards in Quality and Food Safety. Join us as the North America Quality Manager.
This is an in-person, hands-on role and reports to the Global Quality Manager.Responsibilities
- Assure adherence to the relevant regulations and applicable industry standards by developing, implementing, and maintaining procedures according to cGMP regulations. Overview of all North American Management Review Meetings.
- Foster inter-departmental teamwork by engaging Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, and other departments to provide guidance on, and assure implementation and maintenance of Quality and Food Safety programs.
- Make an impact from the ground up by supervising the laboratory team and allocating resources to meet the testing demand. Plan laboratory technicians schedule. Ensure equipment preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and calibrations are performed according to internal procedures. Ensure Methods of Analysis are current and validated.
- Be a leader by governing the North American quality team which includes Quality Laboratory and QC teams who work closely with scheduling, production, and formulations departments. Provide talent management and competence training for employees responsible for quality & food safety. Facilitate high performance of the team. Guide and grow team members for personal and professional development.
- Be a problem-solver by reviewing and providing oversight of investigations, answers/solutions, and corrective actions to all internal and external non-conformances.
- Provide information and discernment by reviewing all data trends regarding North American products and processes. Report monthly, and yearly KPIs.
- Grow industry knowledge by coordinating and managing the implementation of North American plant specific procedures.
- Create new opportunities by analyzing and utilizing the data from the customer complaint and nonconformance data base to develop continuous improvement plans, measure corrective actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Make a difference and make change by reviewing processes and procedures along with Engineering and Operations groups to identify areas of potential improvement and increased efficiency.
- Build a stronger team by overseeing the required training programs and materials to support the quality and food safety requirements of the North American facilities. Travel is required.
- Advance our products beyond others in the industry in conjunction with Purchasing and Supply Chain, by establishing the supplier, ingredient, and product quality standards.
- Education level: 4-year degree in microbiology, chemistry or other applicable field
- Computer skills: Solid
- Experience level: Min. 10 years
- Policy level: Enforces/Creates
- Other requirements: Public speaking, Travel
Candidate must be vaccinated against COVID-19.More Info
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Please send resumes [Register to View] .
No phone calls please.