The DX (Digital Experience) Project Manager is an individual who will be working within a digital customer experience team and bringing excellent problem solving, relationship building and strong team management skills.
The DX Project Manager brings solid experience with managing projects involving a matrix team including creative, UX, Visual design, UI, and content creation towards the development of a unified Digital customer experience.
- Coordinates all activities of the digital experience team by providing day-to-day contact by scheduling, managing team allocations, and facilitating project-related team meetings
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- Owns documenting and communicating action items to team, and delivering weekly status reports to the team and leadership
- Drive and oversee the development of project estimations and integrated project plans
- Coordinate with vendor/third party relationships
- Ensures that timelines are consistently met
- Responsible for following up on open action items within projects
- Inter team liaison who holds colleagues accountable for deliverables and timelines
Qualifications (Training, Education, & Prior Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Industry certifications are strongly recommended
- 2-3+ years of experience managing cross functional digital projects
- Direct PM role managing creative, UX/UI and technology teams in the creation of Digital products or services
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong hands-on expertise in MS-Office Suite, MS-Project, JIRA/Confluence, Asana
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and time management skills
- Run it like you own it mentality
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Industry/Business Knowledge – Should understand issues and trends facing the Animal Health industry.
- Tech-Savvy – Should be able to use project management applications from the start of your hiring.
- Financial Management – Should be able to assist in developing project budgets
- Soft Skills:
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively to be able to participate in business discussions and planning sessions
- Negotiations Skills: Should possess strong negotiations skills when building agreements and contracts with the business
- Relationship Management: Should maintain a strong positive relationship with the business; should be seen as a partner and advisor and should work to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with business partners and leadership.
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution
None – This is a HQ based roleFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.