Do you see the big picture, turn data into insights, ask the tough questions and find energy in solving complex challenges? We’re looking for you. The Zoetis US Digital Experience team is adding to its team with a Data and Analytics Associate to help drive tangible business outcomes for our customers.
The role requires strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, working in a matrix organization and subject matter expertise. The role will work with various Business Units to identify common and unique customer needs and leverage the data available from a variety of platforms (GA, Qualtrics, Quantum Metric for example) to solve customer needs and drive differentiated digital experiences. We take a team first approach and have a very flat organization; this role will be able to create real impact in a very short amount of time.
- Monitoring, managing, and analyzing website and other digital experience data, providing analysis and requirements for experience improvements.
- Analyzing consumer behavior and preferences
- Creating reports to communicate both performance and opportunities for key business personnel.
- Assisting the Marketing department and E-Commerce Manager in measuring their promotional campaigns
- Managing measurement platforms as product owner
- Coordinating with the Digital Experience team depart to ensure efficacy of website changes/updates
- Understanding consumer behavior and how it drives site improvements
- Forecasting sales
- Monitoring the performance of media campaigns
Qualifications (Training, Education, & Prior Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Analytics or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in the Digital Experience space (B2B or B2C)
- Basic knowledge of data and measurement platforms
- Understanding of data models and information infrastructure
- Experience working with at least one programming/scripting language e.g. Python or R
- Knowledge of web technologies and APIs
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools e.g. Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Displaying detail-oriented and consumer-centric approach
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to conduct market research and identify current market trends
- Familiarity with marketing tactics
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools especially Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Highly motivated and holding a positive attitude