This job is archived
Nestlé Purina is looking for opportunities to support our growing business and better serve pets and families with high-quality and nutritious pet food. For more than 90 years, we’ve led the charge in revolutionizing pet food production and its ability to enrich the lives of pets everywhere. By 1956, through innovative engineering, we literally reshaped pet care, introducing Dog Chow® as the first extruded dry food. We’re still at it today, with Tidy Cats®, the lightweight cat litter champion of the world and Pro Plan Bright Mind®, a breakthrough formula with enhanced botanical oils shown to promote alertness and mental sharpness in aging dogs. Such leadership requires constant innovation and renovation, which is so often rooted in engineering.
The Sr Project Engineer’s primary role will be to coordinate the design engineering process of major capital projects. In addition, the Project Engineer will provide periodic administrative assistance on plant managed minor and small capitol projects. The Expert Engineer will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and equipment lists compatible with established standards, codes and regulatory agencies
- Review projects to assure project team is following design checklist, including authorizations, scope and progress reviews
- Manage outside engineering to assure adequate manpower to meet project schedules
- Control the quality, cost and schedule of engineering design work on major projects
- Review and distribute construction drawings and certified prints
- Assure adequate documentation of projects for future reference
- Coordination of engineers, consultants and technicians on a major capital project team
Location: Hartwell, GA
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or 3+ years experience in design and construction involving multi-discipline engineering resources
- Experience: 2+ years experience in manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
Must be Open to Future Relocation or Future Travel
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View] .Job: Sr Project Engineer Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=21006730