This job is archived
This position will manage high complex initiatives according Zoetis strategic objective. The PMO needs to have a very good strategic thinking to plan the best way to manage the project implementation.
Through strong leadership of a multifunctional team, this position will be responsible to influence others on the team to ensure the project delivery as planned considering timeline, budget and quality of results.
To manage the implementation will be required an interaction with all company levels.
- Ensure project management standards are followed.
- Gathering of project and production data for management review à Build, maintain and manage a robust project plan that outlines key activities
- Provide a clear interdependencies evaluation
- Manage overall project budget
- Facilitate appropriate business processes with the team (e.g. Operating Plan process, Prioritization process, Budget Process)
- Administer, resolve, and control all design, and construction issues on assigned projects.
- Ensure frequent communication and conducts regularly scheduled meetings between Engineering, Project Team and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements are met on assigned projects.
- Develops Capital and Expense budget requests for future projects during annual budget cycle.
- Maintain technical skills in the latest techniques for project management and engineering technology as applied to facilities and equipment design, construction and plant operation.
- Generate request for proposals for purchased equipment and services as necessary
- Generate quotes for equipment and services.
- Procure, track and close out project equipment and services purchases.
- Provide or arrange for development of complete design documentation for assigned projects.
- Prepares documentation necessary for project approvals.
- Generates change control documentation as required by project commissioning needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Masters level degree (Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering, preferred) with 9– 13 years experience program/project management experience (experience in construction, commissioning and validation, maintenance of pharmaceutical or health facilities or plant engineering preferred).
- Certificates, Licenses or Registrations: PMP Certification or PE License preferred
- Understands Microsoft Office packages (Project, Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Has understanding of SAP and Ariba.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem solving skills. Motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving objectives in a manner that is supportive of the Zoetis Core Beliefs.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and technical capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the Zoetis organization.
- Work Environment: Colleague must work onsite, and work near moving mechanical parts with moderate noise level where the use of hearing protection is optional and eye protection is required.