This job is archived
Nestlé Purina is looking for opportunities to support our growing business and better serve pets and families with high-quality and nutritious pet food. For more than 90 years, we’ve led the charge in revolutionizing pet food production and its ability to enrich the lives of pets everywhere. By 1956, through innovative engineering, we literally reshaped pet care, introducing Dog Chow® as the first extruded dry food. We’re still at it today, with Tidy Cats®, the lightweight cat litter champion of the world and Pro Plan Bright Mind®, a breakthrough formula with enhanced botanical oils shown to promote alertness and mental sharpness in aging dogs. Such leadership requires constant innovation and renovation, which is so often rooted in engineering.
The Sr Project Engineer’s primary role will be to coordinate the design engineering process of major capital projects. In addition, the Project Engineer will provide periodic administrative assistance on plant managed minor and small capitol projects. The Expert Engineer will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and equipment lists compatible with established standards, codes and regulatory agencies
- Review projects to assure project team is following design checklist, including authorizations, scope and progress reviews
- Manage outside engineering to assure adequate manpower to meet project schedules
- Control the quality, cost and schedule of engineering design work on major projects
- Review and distribute construction drawings and certified prints
- Assure adequate documentation of projects for future reference
- Coordination of engineers, consultants and technicians on a major capital project team
Location: Hartwell, GA
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in design and construction involving multi-discipline engineering resources.
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
Must be Open to Future Relocation or Future Travel
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.