This job is archived
The Global Commercial Development (GCD) Business Analyst & Project Manager is responsible for providing support and coordination of overall business activities for the Leads of Livestock (LVS), Diagnostics (DX) and certain Pet Care (PC) projects. As a support to the GCD leadership team, this position will support the development and implementation of strategic, operational and tactical plans within GCD.
This individual will also partially be responsible for managing the budgets, spend processes and financial commitments of the GCD teams.
Additionally, the candidate will develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder mapping to ensure efficient and complete partnerships for GCD teams with these stakeholders. This individual will gather input across GCD and utilize milestone tables and other VMRD reports to maintain a current and fully aligned dashboard on key projects across GCD and report out to GCD LT on a regular basis.
This individual will partner with the GCD leads to provide project management support for global congresses, internal meetings, strategic summits and key opinion leader initiatives.
Ultimately, the position will deliver value by anticipating, identifying, understanding, engaging in and supporting the prioritization of key issues and opportunities across GCD, ensuring they are resolved in a timely and effective manner by actively supporting the GCD leaders in their decision-making. The position requires an understanding of Zoetis global business processes, strategic and analytical thinking and effective project management skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
Coordinate projects, presentations, and reports
- Act as a key liaison and partner with internal data providers to ensure timely update and delivery of all financial data.
- Manage the process of developing and evaluating briefing and presentation documents that 1) address strategic and operational GCD issues as required and 2) are driven by business needs including the operating plan and meetings with internal and external business stakeholders
- Manage ad hoc work streams/projects as needs arise
Management of the GCD LVS and DX teams, specific GCD meetings and internal communications
- Stakeholder network mapping and list maintenance
- Stakeholder meetings, web casts, presentations, key announcements and updates.
- Track and follow up of action items and off-line work
Proactively identifying GCD leadership team needs
- Plan and manage key meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following-up on the progress of projects, action items, and strategies that emerge; prepare agendas and minutes, develop memos/ correspondence; initiate subsequent follow-up meetings and communication for key stakeholders as required.
- Provide analytic decision support through data assessment and assist in setting strategic direction
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills. Has the ability to work in matrix teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including poise and maturity to gain credibility with senior leaders
- Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills
- High-energy, self-starter who has the initiative to function autonomously
- Strong time management skills, the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer interaction/influence skills
- Ability to work with Zoetis leaders, across functional groups to build consensus and manage expectations
- Expected travel: 5-10%