- Position: MAIL CENTER PRESS ASSISTANT
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Operations
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Assist the Mail Center in our corporate HQ with a variety of administrative and processing-related tasks.Responsibilities
- Process large quantity print orders including, but not limited to, printing, cutting, laminating, stapling, hole-punching, and assembling binders, presentations, booklets and other materials
- Assist with basic graphic requests including creation of and revisions to simple print materials including invitations, thank you cards, table tents, etc.
- Operate Mail Center equipment such as electronic mailing systems, folders and inserters, tabbing, mail mergers, smart mailers and pre-sorting software
- Collect, sort, deliver and retrieve mail, documents, supplies and other materials throughout the campus
- Perform inventory control by monitoring and re-ordering stock
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and optimize space utilization
- Prioritize and allocate tasks
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- General technical and logistical experience.
- Intermediate computer skills, and understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds regularly.
- Adaptability and willingness to execute best work practices on both low and high level priorities
- Able to respond and adapt to new challenges
- Excellent time management skills; able to execute multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Team player with an energetic, positive, and proactive attitude
- Exceptional work ethic with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond basic expectations
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Understanding of Alltech values.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated.More Info
Hourly salary based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. Alltech is an equal opportunity employer.Contact Info
Please email resume to [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline">
No phone calls.