- Position: Creative Operations Manager
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Join global agri-food company Alltech in Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™. Alltech believes that agriculture has the potential to have the greatest positive impact on the future of our planet, and science, sustainability and storytelling are essential to the endeavor.
To advance our vision, Alltech is seeking a Creative Operations Manager to join our dynamic organization.
The successful candidate will support Alltech’s creative team in turning ideas into content that bring the brand to life across the spectrum of channels; including our own digital channels, paid and organic social media, virtual and in-person events, as well as traditional print and sometimes broadcast.
Your role will be critical in defining processes for creative development and approvals. You will support the creative team in getting work completed on time, within budget and with the right stakeholders’ buy-in. The ideal candidate will monitor the progression of projects, alleviate bottlenecks as needed and act as the hub of information for the creative team.
- Produce marketing campaigns that compel millions of people to change their businesses and the world for the better.
- Establish processes that help the creative team run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams.
- Identify and integrate technologies that improve communication, efficiency.
- Work with Marketing partners and other departments to ensure their needs are properly communicated
- Monitor department workload to assist the Head of Creative in assigning teams (Copywriters, Art Directors, Media, Digital Producers) to all work. Assess needs for staffing and outside resources.
- Develop timelines and monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Help the Creative team prioritize their work and gently nudge as needed to keep things moving.
- When things veer off track or change course, problem solve to get things back on track.
- Navigate creative approvals with business partners, senior management, marketing partners and creative leads.
- Oversee the management of creative assets, ensuring proper accessibility from our internal and external partners.
- Foster increased collaboration with other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant creative, marketing or communications fields.
- 7+ years of experience as a creative project manager or producer in creative production, marketing or advertising disciplines.
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of creative processes – design, media, digital, live events, and editorial.
- Experience with project management platforms such as Asana, Project, Planner, Jira or similar
- Alltech’s global headquarters is in Nicholasville, Kentucky, USA, and the successful candidate should be prepared to work in person.
- Highly organized - Excel is probably your best friend.
- Ability to communicate actions, tasks, deadlines, successes and delays clearly and directly with creatives and clients alike.
- You work at the intersection where creatives and business people meet – you should be comfortable working with people with a wide variety of personalities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info