Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Quality Assurance Professional – Plant Support
- Supports quality of materials, manufacturing, and products in a GMP environment.
- Evaluates analytical data and releases Zoetis bulk and finished products that conform to corporate, customer, and regulatory specifications.
- Conducts and reviews deviation investigations related to the manufacturing, packaging, testing of product, sterility assurance, and all other GMP functions. Provides guidance and oversight in identifying root cause and preventative/corrective actions.
- Evaluates and approves changes to manufacturing and packaging equipment and processes, testing, IT systems and other GMP documents and programs. This includes change control that is internal to Kalamazoo, as well as regulatory or market-driven changes.
- Evaluates material changes and approves new material qualifications. This includes change control that is internal to Kalamazoo, as well as regulatory or market-driven changes.
- Participates in internal GMP audits and supports customer and regulatory audits.
- Candidate is a member of the work team(s) for B156 or B248, and partners with operations and technical support on continuous improvement projects, floor support needs, and other efficiency improvements.
Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills to deal with all levels of customers, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Candidate must possess flexibility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
Education & Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline.
- Three to five years of QA/QC experience in a GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment are desired.
- Experience in injectables manufacturing and packaging is preferred but not required.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.