Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- The QO Manager / Team Leader will be responsible for planning, organizing, supporting and supervising Quality Assurance personnel working with the following areas: Manufacturing Support; Incoming Packaging Material Inspection; Regulatory/GMP Inspections; Deviation investigations; Change Control, Batch Record Review and other related compliance activities.
- The manager will be responsible for development and reporting of various metrics to assure that management in Operations & QO are aware of the status of compliance.
- The manager will be accountable for the efficiency, accuracy and service levels of unit personnel and is expected to support daily operations and budget.
- The manager will also be expected to initiate & lead improvement projects.
- The manger is expected to learn and manage other responsibilities as assigned.
- The Manager is responsible for being a primary contact for the escort & facilitation of visits by outside regulatory agencies and other related GMP/ISO compliance inspectors.
- Bachelors degree in a Science-related field with 7-10 years of quality operations experience
- Two+ years supervisory experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the company's Good Manufacturing Practices and current regulatory and compendial requirements
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated successful interaction with all levels of personnel is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Assurance principles
- Well aligned with the Zoetis Core Beliefs
- NOTE: Candidate must not be Cephalosporin sensitive
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.