This job is archived
The Operations Support Coordinator is the key liaison between Zoetis customer service and the Logistics Service Provider returns center operation. He/she coordinates all aspects of finished goods returns inventory management at the LSP; resolves any communication resolution activities on a daily basis, supporting all LSP returns activities including carrier assignments and booking towards management of returns and destruction; and reviews and approves any materials being consider for re-shelving
- Facilitates the returns process (including all returns and damages) between Zoetis customer service, Zoetis Intercompany and LSP, resolves any discrepancies as reported by LSP
- Coordinates the placement and removal of finished goods Hold, Quarantine or Stop Sale actions with Quality Assurance.
- Ensure accurate work instructions (timely reviews, escalation for resolution or misalignment)
- Manages daily inventory reconciliation and actions between SAP and LSP WMS.
- Enters all returns center related LSP actions and requests into LSP portal, follow-up on pending requests and ensures timely response to urgent requests
- Performs all finished goods inventory movement/relocation transactions in the computer system, to assure the accuracy of all finished goods locations.
- Link between Zoetis ITS and LSP ITS teams
- Act as the back up to the current LSP onsite Operations Support Coordinator in their daily functions
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- Previous experience in distribution/warehousing including: computerized inventory control systems, pick/pack operations, receiving, freight rating systems.
- SAP experience required
- Experienced with MS Office applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Logistics Representative or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely.
- High Degree of motivation; self-starter.
- Able to work independently without a large degree of direct oversite
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interaction skills; works well with people.
- Good analytical ability and mathematical skills.
- Order processing and order entry experience.
- Personal computer experience.
- Excellent attendance record (including late arrivals/early departures).