This job is archived
- Coordinate and execute day-to-day operations safely and efficiently by managing production operations.
- Coach and develop staff on continuous improvement efforts, TPM, and leadership skills.
- Collaborate with the Maintenance team to ensure execution of autonomous maintenance.
- Maintain inventory levels for raw and packaging ingredients.
- Managing work schedules, time cards, and other administrative duties.
All other duties as assignedBASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of experience in a maintenance, manufacturing, military, or related environment
1+ year of supervisory experience in a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Operations Facilitator (Production Supervisor) Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006273