This job is archived
- Post ingredient inventories, obtain recounts as needed, problem solve variance issues in coordination with other departments, and escalate when variances signal potential issues
- Perform ingredient health checks, investigate discrepancies, and take appropriate and timely action to resolve issues.
- Review and verify all finished product donations
- Monitor expired and soon-to-expire ingredients and packing supply materials, and take appropriate and timely action
- Setup, assign, and monitor quarterly bin counts for ingredients and packing supplies
- Monitor and manage compliance to physical inventory standards regarding ingredients and packing supply materials
- Monitor and manage ingredient and packing supply materials’ bio-terrorism information and follow record retention guidelines
- Understand traceability requirements and participate in traces and recalls
- Understand interconnectivity between SAP and legacy systems and know how to navigate both
- Perform the Master Data Expert function for all in-process (HALB) materials, ensure accuracy of Bill of Materials, Master Recipes, and Production Versions
- Cover critical job duties of other members in the materials accounting department when they are out
- Other job duties as assigned by Accounting Management
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years Accounting or inventory experience is required.
- Manufacturing experience & SAP experience Preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Materials Accounting Clerk (Coordinator) Primary Location: Fairburn, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006057