This job is archived
- Discover a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures that will allow you to rely on experience and discernment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Practice personal safety and be an example to the organization in terms of employee safety and protection of company assets
- Lead and oversee the execution of production schedules
- Ensure the flow of materials, parts and resources necessary for plant-wide production
- Perform various complicated tasks, including management of employees. Plan methods to improve efficiency in production and be assigned production improvement tasks
- Maintain compliance with approved methods and quality standards
- Develop leadership skills and experience
- Openness to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business Management, or related field
- 1 or more years of continuous improvement experience or process improvement experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment
Locations: Jefferson, WI; Clinton, IA
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Manufacturing Excellence Management Development Assistant (Level 2) Primary Location: Clinton, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005545