This job is archived
The Senior Software Specialist I will develop, deploy, and sustain SharePoint business solutions for the Product Supply Engineering group. This position oversees SharePoint administration, compliance, and migrations as needed. The Senior Software Specialist I must also cultivate positive working relationships with all business partners, IS/IT personnel, and technical groups across the organization. Candidates will be required to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment that requires strong decision-making skills and adaptability.
SharePoint Administration and Content Management:
- Responsible for support and customization of team SharePoint Sites
- Manage permissions and Power Automate flows
- Provide reporting and metrics for tool use and frequency of content access
Business Process Digitization:
- Perform business analysis with stakeholders and end-users
- Influence and propose analytical approaches and methodologies to properly align work with process
- Test approved methods, processes, standards, documentation, and tools to ensure widespread implementation
End User Support:
- Build relationships with Engineering teams to explore and evaluate department-wide digital solutions for gathering, storing, and sharing technical content
- Support development of training, including development of training materials and providing one-on-one follow up and troubleshooting. Provide process improvements based upon interactions with users.
- Resolve technical issues
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or IT field
- 10+ years’ experience in systems analysis and/or business technology consultancy
- Able to understand very detailed requirements and communicate with a diverse stakeholder group. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Able to drive consensus towards the development of standards and procedures.
- It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.Job: Senior Software Specialist I Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005422