- Define and communicate Manufacturing Excellence rollout plans, which are aligned with market, region, and business needs.
- Support priority factories and regional clusters to choose the right strategy for Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) implementation at the sites, which includes Total Performance Management (TPM) and Lean initiatives.
- Responsible for Nestle Continuous Excellence pillar methodology, training, coaching and assessing in the region.
- Act as a Change Agent, promoting the vision and the path to Manufacturing Excellence, and escalating issues to V.P.’s, factory managers, and Market Manufacturing Excellence steering team.
- Support Manufacturing Excellence department priorities through identification and management of key activities, with prioritized focus on the impact on total market key expected results.
- Develop key capabilities with the factory Manufacturing Excellence teams in order to promote the autonomy and confidence of the local teams.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, business, or related field required
- 7 + years of operations experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment required.
- 4+ years of experience in leading and implementing Total Performance Management (TPM) or Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) initiatives in a factory role required.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Experience implementing Total Performance Management or Manufacturing Excellence initiatives in a corporate role preferred.
- Experience with driving results, developing talent, and organizational agility in a consumer-packaged goods environment preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Manufacturing Excellence Division Manager Primary Location: Allentown, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005451