- Understand how automated equipment and its components work.
- Remain proficient with the operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of industrial electrical control systems, electromechanical systems, instrumentation, and fluid power.
- Operate, program, troubleshoot, repair, and modify medium-scale programmable automation equipment, industrial circuits and associated networks commonly found in industry.
- Utilize basic rigging, mechanical practices, pipefitting, and welding skills in an industrial environment.
- Consistently demonstrate the use of OSHA safety standards and all other safe work practices.
- Work independently and collaboratively to maintain equipment and solve technical problems.
- Operate forklift to move equipment or parts as needed.
- Remain proficient at utilizing computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS/SAP Systems).
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial, technical, automotive, military or related environment OR a two year technical degree
- Do you have 1+ year working with controls?
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Job: Electro Mechanic (Electrician Technician) Primary Location: Allentown, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Hourly Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/7/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005238