- Outline early implementation of preventative maintenance program
- Define maintenance procedures and maintenance staffing
- Develop maintenance plan including:
- Spare part availability and methodology
- Integrate preventative maintenance program with concurrent start-up activities
- Develop storeroom functions
- Work with other Operations Start-Up Leaders to ensure employees are trained
- Set up technical store with critical parts before commissioning
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in maintenance within a manufacturing environment and 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Engineering degree with 3+ years of experience in maintenance within a manufacturing environment and 2+ years of supervisory experience
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations">[Register to View] style="background-color:white"> to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
Job: Operations & Start-Up Leader (Maintenance) Primary Location: Cincinnati, OH US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005190