- Complete fit up and finish welding of projects using both MIG and TIG welding techniques while producing quality parts and welds
- Operation of the following equipment; time saver polishing machine, MIG and TIG welding equipment, CNC break press, shear, plate rolls
- Ability to pass any and all weld test that may be given and be able to maintain the standards required
- Proficient in blueprint reading and weld symbols, while maintaining accurate records and documents
- Proficient in stainless steel TIG welding on materials ranging from 18GA to 1”
- Perform fit up and finish welding to drawing requirements
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Experience: 5+ years’ experience welding on heavy equipment in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Senior Welder Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Hourly Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/7/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004974