- Supervise the production floor, ensuring a safe and clean environment.
- Manage production schedules to maximize output.
- Coordinate cross functionally with all team leaders and managers in meeting total plant goals.
- Assist in leading and developing continuous improvement projects.
- Support development and coaching of employees.
- Communicate clearly and concisely the production activities to the other shift team leaders.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing, production, or maintenance environment OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Business, or related
- 2+ years of experience in a direct supervisory role
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Job: Production Team Lead Primary Location: Davenport, IA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004650