This job is archived
- Coordinate product and process permits and licenses with the project manager, quality manager, safety, health and environment (SHE), and the regulatory team.
- Schedule and manage the staffing and training process to ensure implementation of standard programs developed by Nestle Purina Engineering (NPE).
- Evaluate and manage the raw and packaging materials availability, inventory and production planning during start-up phase, and commissioning.
- Develop and manage the master start-up plan for the commissioning, qualification and verification (CQV) phase.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in relation to business processes and system-related as well as support change management strategies when changes are needed.
- Coordinate/manage the operational team and ensure that product, equipment, systems, line and site certifications are completed on time.
- Coordinate safety activities with the operational team and Engineering to complete Machine Risk Assessments (MRAs), Safety Maps, Lock out Tag out (LOTO) procedures.
- Complete a proactive and effective handover of the project to the operational team including proper documentation.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives i.e. line performance, safety measures and product qualification.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree AND 3+ years change management, business analysis and project management experience in a manufacturing, industrial and/or military environment
- PMP or equivalent Project Management Professional certification
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations">[Register to View] style="background: white;"> to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
Job: Operations & Start Up Leader (Technical Resource) Primary Location: Cincinnati, OH US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004303