This job is archived
- Order and track packaging and production supplies using SAP
- Process packaging supply and carrier claims
- Monitor and build a bill of materials for all new promotions
- Prepare and distribute daily production schedules
- Maintain daily shortage reports for the Transportation Department
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Inventory control, buying or logistics within a manufacturing, production, military, or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Operations Scheduling Coordinator Primary Location: Dunkirk, NY US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004702