This job is archived
- Plans, designs, and provides CAD graphic support for all phases of electrical engineering projects.
- Develops controls system arrangements and handles a multitude of production documentation details within electrical, controls, and automation design.
- Engages in engineering design reviews for all project pertinent drawings [Equipment approval drawings, Equipment certified drawings, and complete NPE Nestlé Purina Engineering design packages].
- Senior Designers coordinate project pertinent electrical specifications, guideline adherence and calculations with the lead Electrical & Controls Engineer.
- The graphic design effort involves open communication with internal customers outside consultants and suppliers to enable multi-discipline design coordination and compliance.
- Provide electrical and controls engineering design assistance to factories including design support for Division Engineering. This includes graphics design facilitating electrical & controls troubleshooting, controls enhancements, and controls innovations.
- Senior Designer leads and executes technical design support integrating all aspects of food processing technology, hygienic design, machinery safety, process safety, and equipment operational functionality.
- Develop/modify Nestle Purina Engineering technical design guidelines, design standards, and pertinent electrical specifications with engineering oversight.
- Assist Electrical & Controls engineering in routine engineering functions as training and expertise permits. Maintain personal development progress reports, comply with Nestlé Purina safety requirements, and complete annual Nestlé training courses.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Associates in Electrical Engineering or technical equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing, machine shop or R&D design role with 2D & 3D CAD operation.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Designer – Electrical ( I / II ) Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004783