- Validates production data and ensures accuracy – between systems and within process orders.
- Performs inventory management functions.
- Analyzes production and inventory data in order to drive continuous improvement to processes and variances.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly system health checks.
- Performs checks on accuracy of master data and requests updates as needed.
- Assist with external audit preparation.
- Assist with internal audits.
- Assist other departments in achieving their specific department objectives through participation and support.
- Perform special projects as assigned by department manager.
- Assume all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in materials accounting or production systems in a manufacturing, production, or military environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Production Data Coordinator Primary Location: Bloomfield, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004703