This job is archived
- Direct team members to achieve production schedule in a productive and least cost manner
- Provide safety training and equipment to ensure the safety of all team members
- Work with Q.A. department to ensure the quality of the product
- Work with the team to maintain a high level of sanitation
- Monitor further processing systems and work with Materials Accounting to reduce ingredient variance
- Work with maintenance team leaders and managers to maximize maintenance effectively during downtime
- Facilitate team meetings
- Must be able to identify team member strengths and weaknesses in order to utilize their abilities to their fullest extent
- Monitor and control team member attendance and work habits through the discipline process
- Work with team leaders to develop continuity and consistency between the teams
- Responsible for timekeeping and updating Kronos daily
- **Perform all other duties as assigned**
- This position will be scheduled for 2nd or 3rd shift, candidates must be willing to work either shift.
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Technical, Associate’s, or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment
- 1+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment (preferred, not required)
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
Job: Production Team Leader Primary Location: Crete, NE US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004221